Home Ownership Opportunities with FHA Loans
The Federal Housing Administration, generally known as "FHA", provides mortgage insurance on loans made by lenders, which allows the lender to bear less risk in the event of the homeowner's default. The FHA has insured over 34 million homes since its inception in 1934.
- For 1st-time buyers and move-up buyers, too!
- Available for 1-4 unit properties (owner must occupy one unit)
- Gift funds from immediate family members allowed for down payment and closing costs
- Qualified non-occupant cosigners permitted on 1-unit properties
- Options to buy a home and finance the fix-ups - or refinance and add the cost of repairs/remodel
- Flexible credit qualifying guidelines for debt-to-income ratio, credit history, and credit scores
Contact Us to discuss the advantages of FHA financing!