7400 E Araphoe Road, Suite
Centennial, CO 80112
Tom Ninness / Chris Zadra
NMLS# 121842 / 257763
For more than 25 years, we have run our business following our guiding principles:
- Committed to honesty and integrity in all our activities
- Passionate about serving others
- Keen to learn, adapt and improve
- Committed to profitable growth
- Focused on managing risk
Your Mortgage Dream Team was created by Tom Ninness and Chris Zadra in 1996. Their hope was to create a team of professionals who cared about educating their clients and partners more so than just "doing" loans.
FAQ - Consumers
I don't have much of a down payment right now. Is there another way to get that money?
There is some great news! Current FHA loan guidelines require 3.5% money down of the purchase price of a new home. If you don't have the full amount of funds necessary, there are two other ways to get the amount down needed.
- CHFA - The Colorado Housing and Finance Authority (CHFA) has several programs available that allow borrowers to get a small second loan to help cover a portion of the down payment. You will need to have at least $1,000 of your own money for down payment.
- Gift Funds - Perhaps you have a relative that can give you the funds you need. Buying a home is a huge moment in a lot of peoples lives, and believe it or not, you may know someone who would love to help you realize the dream of home ownership by giving you the down payment to your new home. Just remember that there is additional documentation that will be required to show where these funds came from.
I am thinking of using my VA benefits to buy next home. Are you able to do VA loans?
Yes. We take great pride in making sure that we can handle any government loan. On that note - being able to do a VA loan is much different thant KNOWING how to do a VA loan. Call me today if you would like to find out specific details on your scenario.