This calculator is made available to you as a self-help tool. All examples are hypothetical and for illustrative purposes only. Any calculations assumes the theoretical borrower will have excellent credit and are based on information you have provided. Any amount calculated is an estimate only. The actual amount may be higher or lower depending on location, loan type, and many other determining factors. This information was prepared by an independent third party, and accuracy is not guaranteed. We encourage you to seek personalized advice from qualified professionals regarding all financial issues and needs.
Glossary of Mortgage Terms
FHA Loan Limits
Housing and Urban Development's FHA Loan Limit Calculator.
Visit the FHA Limits Calculator
Items Needed For Processing
WANT YOUR LOAN TO BE PROCESSED SMOOTHLY? SO DO WE!
HERE'S HOW YOU CAN HELP.
To submit your loan for underwriting, here is a list of the items typically required:
- Photo ID and 1 other form of ID (ie SS Card or Passport)
- Last two pay stubs for all borrowers
- Last two years tax returns, including all schedules
- Last two years W-2s from all employers
- Social Security awards letter, pension verification - if applicable
- Last two months bank statements, all pages, for ALL open accounts
- Recent statement, all pages, for 401Ks, IRAs, money market, stocks, CDs
Possible Documents Required:
- Executed sales contract
- Original Divorce Decree
- Bankruptcy papers
- Job acceptance letter (Relocation)
- Current mortgage statement
- Current property survey
- DD214 (VA Only)
You are not required to provide any documentation or
verification forms to start your loan and receive disclosures from
us. If you have any questions regarding this information, please do
not hesitate to give us a call. 281.882.8880