HARP Refinance Program in Arizona
HARP 2 Refinance Program for Arizona is Now Available! We are currently taking HARP 2 Refinance Mortgage Applications and beginning to get Arizona homeowners the help they have been waiting for.
On October 24, 2011 the Federal Housing Finance Agency, with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, announced a series of changes to the Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) in an effort to attract more eligible Arizona mortgage borrowers who could benefit from refinancing their Arizona mortgage with Arizona's HARP 2 program. The HARP program revisions were developed with input from Arizona mortgage lenders, mortgage insurers, and other mortgage industry participants. The necessary updates to the Arizona mortgage system were recently completed and Arizona's HARP 2 Mortgage Refinance Program is now available to Arizona homeowners.
Key Points for homeowners with the Arizona HARP 2 mortgage refinance program:
- HARP 2 is raising the loan to value (LTV) ceiling for Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac backed Arizona mortgages. Actual loan to value ratios will be able to exceed 105% with more details to be fluid from individual Arizona mortgage lenders.
- The elimination for the need of appraisals where there is a reliable automated valuation model for Arizona properties.
- Extension of the end date for Arizona HARP 2 until Dec. 31, 2013 for mortgages originally sold to Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac on or before May 31, 2009.
- Arizona's HARP 2 is unique in that it is the only mortgage refinance program that enables Arizona borrowers who owe more than their home is worth an opportunity to take advantage of historically low interest mortgage rates or get into a more stable mortgage.
HARP 2 Eligibility for Arizona Homeowners:
- The existing Arizona mortgage must have been sold to Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac on or before May 31, 2009.
- The existing Arizona mortgage cannot have been refinanced under HARP previously unless it is a Fannie Mae loan that was refinanced under HARP from March-May, 2009.
- The program is available to Arizona homeowners for loans with loan to values above 80%.
- Arizona borrowers must be current on their mortgage payments with no late payment in the past 6 months and no more than 1 late payment in the past 12 months.
1st STEP - CHECK YOUR CURRENT LOAN'S ELIGIBILITY!
2nd STEP - IF YOU MEET THE ABOVE ELIGIBILITY AND YOUR LOAN IS OWNED BY EITHER FANNIE MAE OR FREDDIE MAC.
- Complete and submit an online Arizona mortgage application on this site. It is completely secure and encrypted for your privacy and security of your information.
- My team and I, will walk through everything with you and what the next steps to taking advantage of Arizona's HARP 2 will be for you.
I will continue to update you,