I've been a lender and banker since 1994. Besides being a licensed loan originator, I'm also the Regional Vice President for the Midwest Region at Cherry Creek Mortgage. I run a branch in Saint Charles, Illinois and am a top 20 loan officer nationally. What's neat for you, the client, is that I'm also a licensed real estate attorney.
All of these components help me to help you to make the most of your home as a financial investment. For first time homebuyers, I can help you by finding creative ways to obtain home ownership while learning how to position themselves for financial growth through home ownership.
Personal Motto that I love? "Work to live, not live to work." This is important to me. I have 5 kids (I know...I'm sick), so a commitment to my wife and kids is imperative. That only means that I have to be better at serving my clientele and have better efficiencies in order to do so.
My passions in life are really clear:
- To be the best that I can be. Need to use the DNA that God gave me to the fullest. "Go hard or go home baby."
- Family - You only got one time to go around. Can't get that time back. "Work hard, play hard."
- Disc Golf - Used to be a professional disc golfer. That was pre-kids. Important to me that I still get that opportunity to go out and hit the links. Check out www.pdga.com;
- Mountain and Rock Climbing - God made the Rocky Mountains for me. I love going up there and climbing all the 14-ers. Invitation to solitude with God and nature....too cool. Can't drive to most places. If you're going to connect, you need to put forth the effort in order to go to places that no one else will make the effort to achieve;
- Re-Opening Camp Saint Malo - www.saintmalo.org/history.htm. I worked here during my 4 summers of college. Too cool to explain. Got it re-opened for 3 days last summer. Two weeks this summer. Want fun, the mountains, God and outrageousness all combined into one....Here's where it's at. Take a look;
- Vince Lombardi mentality - God first, Family Second, Green Bay Packers, er...Cherry Creek Mortgage third....
Cherry Creek Mortgage Company
is a privately held mortgage banking company based out of Colorado. Cherry Creek funds and closes loans in their own name. Yes, it's their money at the table. They underwrite for a lot of different mortgage lenders. Cherry Creek Mortgage Company is not a publicly traded and therefore, not tied to Wall Street shareholder expectations. Profits are important, but don't define the company. That means that you'll always get a fair deal. Cherry Creek Mortgage is a privately held company that has a personal mission to honor God in all the company does. Acting with honor and integrity is imperative to the reason we exist and serve our clients.
Expertise, Ego or just the facts?
As an attorney and lender, with over 14 years of experience, I can do most any loan. From first time home buyers to high end professionals seeking to build a multimillion dollar home or purchasing investment properties, I should be able to serve most. My favorite part of the job is helping people getting a grasp on their finances and steering their life and savings into a direction for their future success. Houses can be used to save money on taxes, as a college tuition savings tool, or as a long term retirement tool. There are loans to help you buy a home with no money down and even non-recourse loans that can be purchased through your I.R.A.s It's just important that you have something that you're working for. If you have a financial goal, then your home can be a part of it.
Education is all Local
1) Graduated from Saint Patrick's Catholic Grade School in Saint Charles, Illinois
2) High School - Saint Edward's Catholic High School in Elgin, Illinois
3) College - Benedictine University f/k/a Illinois Benedictine College - Lisle Illinois
4) Master's in Clinical Psychology (I'm not a psych freak though - I got out of it!) - Roosevelt University - Chicago, Illinois
5) Law Degree - Doctorate of Jurisprudence - Northern Illinois University - DeKalb, Illinois