This calculator is made available to you as a self-help tool. All examples are hypothetical and for illustrative purposes only. Any calculations assumes the theoretical borrower will have excellent credit and are based on information you have provided. Any amount calculated is an estimate only. The actual amount may be higher or lower depending on location, loan type, and many other determining factors. This information was prepared by an independent third party, and accuracy is not guaranteed. We encourage you to seek personalized advice from qualified professionals regarding all financial issues and needs.
Glossary of Mortgage Terms
The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) has insured over 34 million homes since its inception in 1934.
- For 1st-time buyers and move up buyers, too!
- Available for 1-4 unit properties (owner must occupy one unit).
- Gift funds from immediate family members allowed for down payment and closing costs.
- Qualified non-occupant cosigners permitted on 1-unit properties.
- Options to buy a home and finance the fix-ups - or refinance and add the cost of repairs/remodel.
- Flexible credit qualifying guidelines for debt-to-income ratio, credit history, and credit scores.
Call me at (916) 788-9805 and let's talk about the advantages of FHA financing.
CalHFA understands that buying a home is a huge responsibility; it is also a huge opportunity. Owning your home means you can paint the walls with your favorite color, plant flowers and vegetables if you choose and plant the seed for an investment in your future.
Of course, before you leap into all of the benefits of homeownership, you should get prepared first. Call me at (916) 788-9805 or send me a message to see how you can benefit from CalHFA
We Proudly Offer Financing Specially Designed for Native Americans
- Flexible underwriting guidelines that are aligned with the needs of Native American borrowers.
- Low down payment can be gifted by the tribe or a family member.
- Competitive monthly Mortgage Insurance (MI) rates. Your MI will automatically be canceled when the amount you owe on your mortgage loan equals 78% of the value of your home.
- Purchase, refinance, construction, and renovation financing for properties located on either non-tribal or tribal lands.
- Available for qualified borrowers of all income levels, and available loan amounts follow limits established by the FHA.
Contact us to find out if this mortgage product meets your mortgage financial needs!
USDA Rural Housing Eligibility
The Perfect Home Loan Application
Home Scouting Report
Home Scouting Report®
Cherry Creek Mortgage has partnered with the most powerful online Home Search Service in the business. Cherry Creek Mortgage offers you this website free of charge.
The Home Scouting Report®, provided by Home Buyer's Marketing II (HBM II), a licensed real estate brokerage services company. This report will provide up-to-the-minute information on properties for sale, based on your search criteria. Start your home search now by clicking the link below.
On a mobile device or tablet? Click on the appropriate button below download the Home Scouting App.
VA Loan Information
The more you know about our home loan program, the more you will realize how little "red tape" there really is in getting a VA loan. VA loans are often made without requiring a down payment. Aside from the veteran's certificate of eligibility and the appraiser being assigned by VA, the application process is not much different than any other type of mortgage loan.