The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) has insured over 34 million homes since its inception in 1934.
- For 1st-time buyers and move up buyers, too!
- Available for 1-4 unit properties (owner must occupy one unit).
- Gift funds from immediate family members allowed for down payment and closing costs.
- Qualified non-occupant cosigners permitted on 1-unit properties.
- Options to buy a home and finance the fix-ups - or refinance and add the cost of repairs/remodel.
- Flexible credit qualifying guidelines for debt-to-income ratio, credit history, and credit scores.
Call me at (916) 788-9805 and let's talk about the advantages of FHA financing.